High-end Personalized Champagne online store.
The fact of validating his order on our site www.champagnepersonnalise.com commits the buyer to respect all the general conditions of sale here present. This contract will be governed by French law. The courts of the registered office of SAS PIERREL & ASSOCIES have exclusive jurisdiction.
• Price per container (bottle, magnum, jeroboam)
• In euros (1 euro = 6.55957 FF)
• All taxes included (20% VAT to date included)
• From our production center in Epernay (51200)
Payment is due upon order. You are free to choose the payment method you prefer:
• Bank card :
Payment by credit card via the Banque Populaire's secure online payment module entitled "SystemPay".
• Bank transfer:
- Account holder: SAS PIERREL ET ASSOCIES
- Bank code: 14707
- IBAN: FR76 1470 7015 0901 5211 7198 147
- BIC: CCBPFRPPMTZ
- Bank address: Banque Populaire Alsace Lorraine Champagne
ORDER VALIDATION AND PROCESSING TIMES
During the validation of the payment of your order on our site, you can download the model of your personalized bottle via your customer account of the follow-up of your order.
This is a flat mockup of both sides of your personalized champagne bottle. A deformation of the initial design on the bottle is possible and normal, due to the anamorphosis effect on the cylindrical and conical shape of the champagne bottle. We reserve the right to modify your initial customization so that it respects our technical constraints.
Once your model has been validated by us within 48 hours, a minimum period of 7 working days is to be expected for the production of your bottle. It will be necessary to add to this production time, the transport time explained below.
CONDITIONS RELATING TO PERSONALIZATION MESSAGES
1 - The Customer undertakes and ensures that the content of his personalization message:
- does not encourage the purchase or consumption of alcohol by minors, or excessive or immoderate consumption of alcohol;
- does not constitute a criticism of abstinence or sobriety,
- does not present the consumption of alcoholic beverages as an aid to overcome individual or collective problems;
- does not associate alcohol consumption with any type of illegal, antisocial, dangerous, aggressive or violent behavior;
- does not contain terms or expressions of a rude, insulting, violent, aggressive, threatening, harassing, denigrating, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, pedophile, discriminatory nature, inciting violence, suicide, or racism, making the glorification of war crimes or crimes against humanity, inciting discrimination or hatred or the commission of an offence, of a political or religious nature, etc.
- does not reproduce trademarks and names, slogans or logos protected by intellectual property rights belonging to third parties
Personalized products are intended for personal use. Any other use (promotional, commercial, advertising, political or otherwise) is prohibited.
2. In the event of a personalization message proposed by the Customer infringing the rules and principles above, Champagne Pierrel will contact the Customer within 7 working days to ask him to modify his message. If the Customer fails to propose a new message respecting the above rules within 10 working days following this request, Champagne Pierrel reserves the right to cancel the entire order including the order of the personalized Product and will reimburse the Customer for the amount that he could have already paid, relating to this order.
NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the regulations in force, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for products ordered that have been personalized.
SHIPPING COSTS, MODE AND DELIVERY TIMES
Shipping costs vary depending on the type of transport and the place of delivery. For any order outside mainland France or in countries not referenced in our listing, we will send you a tailor-made quote based on the weight of your order, the carrier selected and the place of delivery (country or DOM/TOM).
Details of shipping costs are available HERE
• Delivery methods and times:
Deliveries are handled by our partner Colissimo for orders up to 15 bottles and by courier for orders over 15 bottles.
• Retention of title
According to law 80-335 of May 12, 1980, all goods remain our property until full payment of the price.
• Protection of minors
In accordance with article L. 3342-1 of the Public Health Code which stipulates that the sale of alcohol to minors under the age of eighteen (18) is prohibited, the buyer undertakes, by completing the of order, to be eighteen years of age on the date of the order.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. It is to be consumed in moderation.
• Prevention of alcohol consumption
Excessive consumption of alcohol is dangerous for your health, be sure to consume it in moderation.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages during pregnancy, even in small quantities, can have serious consequences on the health of the child.
The person receiving the order must check the contents of the order before signing the carrier's slip.
In the event of damage (missing, breakage, deterioration) this must be clearly specified on the slip with the name and quantities of the missing or broken wines and be reported on the carrier's slip with the name and signature of the person who received the order and THE PACKAGE MUST BE REFUSED.
As soon as we have knowledge by fax, mail, e-mail, telephone (within 24 hours at the latest), we will activate the insurance and only this procedure will give the right to reimbursement or replacement of the wines.
It should also be noted that Maison Pierrel disclaims all liability in the event of breakage caused by the carrier.